Asia Pacific Mergers & Acquisitions Conference
10-11 July 2023, The Peninsula Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee and supported by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
Register before 26 May to receive early registration discounts
|Topics will include:|
- Current environment shaping cross-border investments and M&A in the Asian wok
- Dealmaking after the storm – developments in private equity
- Sashimi and M&A – the intricacies of carve-outs in Asia
- Has legaltech changed M&A in Asia?
- Like it or not, ESG is everywhere and must be addressed in M&A
- Opportunity in complexity – getting deals done in Southeast Asia
- General counsels’ perspectives for successful crossborder M&As
- Corporate governance and activism – the Asian lens
In order to ensure your safety and comfort throughout the event, the IBA will be following a Code of Conduct and adhering to both local and national guidelines and governmental regulations.
For details of how to become a sponsor of this conference, download the sponsorship pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo.
Lee Won Chen Rahmat Lim & Partners, Kuala Lumpur; Newsletter Editor, IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Kosturi Ghosh Trilegal, Bangalore, Karnataka; Conference Coordinator Asia Pacific, IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Toichi Takashi TMI Associates, Tokyo; Education Officer, IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
We process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which enable us to provide our services, but which we believe also benefit you, our members and delegates.
Our mailing address is: International Bar Association, 5 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LG, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)20 7842 0090